DermaQuik Home & Field - Wound Closure Kit
The DermaQuik Home & Field Wound Closure Kit is perfect for emergency laceration closure for the house, office, work-site, sports field, camp ground, or wherever a first aid kit is kept.
- A non-invasive, needle-free alternative to sutures for small cuts and lacerations
Close wounds in seconds
- Potentially avoid ED visits, wait times and expensive hospital bills
- Close skin with one hand, in case no one else is around
- Avoid possible exposure to COVID-19
The Home & Field device utilizes breathable, non-sensitizing, medical grade adhesive intended for wear for 4 to 7 days. No need to take it off. It will just gradually release, and then can be gently peeled off.
Sold as a kit that includes everything needed to close TWO 1” cuts or ONE 2” cut:
- 2 DermaQuik Home & Field packages (1 clip per package)
- 2 Alcohol Swabs
- 2 Sterile Gauze
- 2 Sterile Dressing
- 1 Instructions for Use
About the DermaQuik device
DermaQuik is a FDA registered, needle-free, easy-to-use, over-the-counter skin closure for repair of cuts and lacerations up to 2 inches. All DermaQuik devices are non-latex. The DermaQuik device brings innovative technology previously available only to medical professionals to first aid kits – without a prescription.