DermaQuik Instructions for Use
The DermaQuik device is for closure of minor cuts & lacerations.
- Seek medical attention for deep, large, infected, bite, puncture, heavily bleeding or crush wounds.
- Do not use if allergic to adhesives.
- Do not use if sterile package is open or damaged.
• Flush wound thoroughly
• Control bleeding
• Clean thoroughly with alcohol swab
• Remove dirt & debris
• Dry Area
• Place device edges on each side of the wound
• Massage pads firmly into skin. Adhesive is pressure sensitive, so firm pressure is required.
• Press edges of device together until device edges make contact
• Push in-line with plane of the skin
• Pop-up the center of the device to close and lock
• Check the locking of the device by pushing down on the adhesive pads and trying to separate the two sides. If it separates, redo.
• Cover, if possible